Monday, March 20, 2006

Woo-Hoo

I have a blog :)

Don't know why, but I had an urge to blog. It's been building for a few weeks. I will, I suppose, unveil my story in bits and pieces. If you can stomach the author-ship (and made up words) then I promise to only post the 100% truth...although I also promise parts will seem stranger than fiction.

On a side note, driving through the pouring rain this morning I heard "Dancing in the Dark" but the boss himself on the radio...and only now, after having listened to that song for something like 20 years, did I stop and process the lyrics. I suggest anyone going through a massive life change (as I your humble bloggess is undergoing) really start listening to and processing the songs you hear. Hey, someone may finaly decode "Louie, Louie" ;)

3 Comments:

At 10:50 AM, Blogger MamaEscandon said...

i linked you!

=)

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger H F J said...

Woot! I linked you too. This is too cool.

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home