Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I am suddenly very sad...

My husband, well estranged husband as we are seperated, just called to let me know that the great magician Channing Pollock has passed away. I like this man, and always wished to meet him. He is probably my favorite magician and I had at one point enterainted the idea of writing a biography on him... but I am taking the news harder than I thought I would. Is it becuase I had wanted to meet Mr. Pollock? Or because his passing comes at a time when my marriage (the very thing that introduced me to his world) is also, perhaps, coming to an end?

Good bye Mr. Pollock!
Image hosting by Photobucket

1 Comments:

At 11:27 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Could be it is just hard to lose the idea of something. As hard to lose an actual person. Your dreams/ideas can mean as much, and hurt just as bad when they are lost. The important thing is to grieve, but let go of the could have/should have beens.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home