Moving Woes
So I moved. And it was a pain! It was also terribly emotional.I just did not think it would be that emotional for me. I was moving out of the apartment I had been staying in temporarily. I mean I had been there for like 3 months is all. It wasn't even my place. But, walking through it one last time... makeing sure nothing was left... I started crying. Why?
Was it that this apartment had been a "safe house" of sorts? A refuge when I needed one?
Was it that I was having to face yet another new chapter in my life? Another new road to head down?
All is well now... the kids love the new place. Lots of room and a two great porched to enjoy outdoors (the babies favorite feature).
Still unpacking of course. I feel as if I will be unpacking for eternity... well at least for the rest of 2006 ;)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home