Sometimes screenwriters get it right
Over the weekend I watched this movie called "Hired Heart". Not widely known, so don't search your brain to hard...but it's a good little romantic movie. And there is a line in it that hits the nail on the head. More guys should watch these kinds of movies and copy this stuff.Anyway, the main character is a widow and in one scene she is talking to the guy about her deceased husband. Now I don’t remember the exact wording, but I will try:
I would notice him watching me. I’d be watching a sunset or a baby, you know something extraordinarily beautiful, and he’d be watching me! How do you forget something like that?Hello, men! This is what women want. Geez, to be loved, no ADORED like that. He wasn’t watching the beautiful things because to him, she was so much more beautiful to watch. Ahhhh…

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home